坚果加速器iOSMotivation: My motivation was VERY specific. I had to debug a package that had an issue only on first execution after a fresh clean installation - http://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1518498. This means I had to create a new package and include it on a new custom ISO image every time I wanted to debug a new line or test a new solution.
Also, during the course of this, I faced error messages like:
09:58:3,721 DEBUG packaging: Member: hypervkvpd.x86_64 0:0-0.32.20161211git.e17 - u 09:58:3,727 ERR packaging: Error populating transaction after 10 anaconda retries: failure: Packages/hypervkvpd-0-0.32.20161211git.e17.x86_64.rpm from anaconda: [Errno 256] Mo more mirrors to try 09:58:3,727 DEBUG packaging: file:///run/install/repo/Packages/hypervkvpd-0-0.32. 20161211git.e17.x86_64.rpm: [Errno -1] Header is not complete.
The trick is very simple, first create your RPM package - here I assume you already know how to do that. Make sure your package has the same name and same dependencies than the one you want to replace. After that, you're ready to start building the new custom ISO image:
1. Download and mount the ISO image you want to customize:
# mount -t iso9660 -o loop RHEL-7.5-20180206.n.0-Server-x86_64-dvd1.iso temp/2. Create the root directory for the new ISO image:
3. Copy everything from the original ISO to your newly created root directory:
# cp -pRf temp* iso_build/
4. Place your newly created RPM inside the iso_build/Packages/ directory;
5. Remove all hash data from repodata/ directory, but KEEP the comps file:
# rm -rfv repodata/*.gz repodata/*.bz2;
6. Create the new repository hash information, using as a reference the old comps file you didn't delete:
# createrepo /root/iso_build/Packages -g /iso_build/repodata/ -o /iso_build/ \ -u file:///run/install/repo/Packages/;
7. From inside iso_build/, generate the new ISO image:
坚果加速器app下载_坚果加速器安卓版下载v5.0.1_3DM手游:2021-11-20 · 《坚果加速器》是一款游戏加速软件，在这款软件中，为大家来保障游戏网络的稳定，以及游戏过程中的游戏进行的顺畅，避免了游戏的延迟，卡顿以及掉线的情况的出现，为大家来营造最优质的游戏的环境！感兴趣的小伙伴赶快来下载体验吧！
Special thanks to Arx Cruz and Edjunior Machado who helped me on this issue.
Enjoy your debugging.